CELEBRITY HIGH is…“A teen lifestyle brand that both teens and advertisers can trust to be both innovative and trendsetting.”
-Nick Cannon, CEO
A lifestyle publication distributed directly on high school campuses as well as in select retail outlets in major malls and shopping centers. By implementing interactive elements as well as student generated content, CH Magazine is able to present itself as a for-youth publication, seamlessly connecting the tactility of print with the insightful openness of the blogosphere. CH Magazine features TOP CELEBRITIES monthly in exclusive interviews while exploring the realms of MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, LITERATURE and the ARTS, as well as ENTERPRISE, SPORTS and HEALTH. CH utilizes cutting-edge web-integrated interface to promote dialogue, stimulate creative thought, and encourage young minds.
Celebrity High’s mission is to creatively use print, digital and live event media to promote teen literacy while generating revenue as the “go-to source” for thought provoking, positive teen programming, messaging and marketing.
6 Things You Should Know About Celebrity High Inc.
1. When in print, Celebrity High Magazine distributes 40,000 copies per month directly on campus to high schools throughout Los Angeles and in 23 Shiekh retail stores. These non-traditional distribution channels give our advertisers a unique opportunity to interact with a 16-22-year-old target market in the main centers of their universe. Our goal is to incrementally increase distribution to 200,000 copies per month.
2. CH events reinforce our positioning on school campuses as well as increase visibility and name recognition on and off-campus. This year, CH is planning a 40-stop high school tour as well as two major events with target attendances of 1,000-5,000 students. Our last branded even catered to 3,000 students on the Paramount lot in Hollywood and generated a 30% profit revenue stream.
3. In 2011, CH Magazine became one of the first print publications to embrace “augmented reality:” an emerging technology that allows digital features to be seamlessly integrated with traditional print for an enhanced user experience and advanced interactivity. CH plans to maximize that innovation with an upcoming redesign of the CH Magazine website, addition of a mobile app, social networking and webisode development.
4. While CH gains strength continually through the leveraging of its strategic relationships. Strategic partners including CEO Nick Cannon bring added value to the CH brand through celebrity contributions as well as print, video, and digital distributions to a combined audience of over 1 million.
5. Our ultimate vision is to create a focused media network targeted to serve all CH brands, NCredible Entertainment, strategic partners, and external brands looking to create distinctly unique interactions and campaigns for the 16-22-year-old demographic. We aim to utilize our co and cross-branding opportunities to bring this vision to light.
6. Our unique distribution channels, creative strategic partnerships, and our implementation of “celebrity” across our operations set Celebrity High apart from the crowd and delivers CH a significant competitive advantage. With us, growth is inevitable.