Community

WARNING: You Might Get Unfriended If…

opções binárias ou forex Celebrity High 2/2/2016 For the New Year I resolved to cut down my Facebook friends list. Clearly I’m not the only nursing a pretty severe Facebook addiction and seeing the numbers on my friends list climb into thousands was secretly exciting. But maybe I took it too far. I accepted a friend request from a […]

Dream Big to Win with Sir Richard Branson

sewa vps murah forex Celebrity High 1/14/2016 Sir Richard Branson’s Necker Cup is partnering with BUCKiTDREAM, the world’s first dream platform, to help make one of Richard Branson’s global fan’s dream come true.  Sir Branson, the world’s biggest Dreamer, Necker Cup and BUCKiTDREAM are announcing the Necker Cup 2016 VIP Fan #DreamExperience, a social media challenge that will award one […]

What’s Your Emoji Say About You?

http://sensuousmuse.com/?tormozok=www-trleaders-com-opzione-binarie&6d6=69 www trleaders com opzione binarie Elijah De Jesus 12/9/2015 What’s your emoji? Emoji have certainly impacted the way people text nowadays. Those simple, tiny, and colorful pictures replace words to help describe how we’re really feeling behind the keyboard. Now, one simple click, and the person you’re texting can see exactly how you feel, and how you may have even looked if you […]

A Salute to Our Veterans

binäre optionen schnelles internet Elijah De Jesus 11/23/2015 A beautiful night at a fabulous home in Los Angeles was the place to be to for the wonderful “Veterans Holiday Celebration.” My fellow Celebrity High host, Christian, and I were fortunate enough to attend the amazing event and spend the evening with a star-studded guest list (including names like Tatyana Ali, Gary […]

Toys For Tots Goes Digital

binäre optionen ig markets Celebrity High 11/20/2015 Announced today, the “It’s All About Love” Toys For Tots online campaign at www.toysfortotsdrive.com to raise monetary contributions to support the annual toy drive has launched. The mission of Toys for Tots is to collect new, unwrapped toys during the Christmas holiday season. By providing less fortunate children with a shiny new […]

The Solo Cup Connection

billigaste xenical Peter Kronish 10/18/2015 The international image of American culture has many obvious components: muscle cars, rap music, Bruce Willis. However most Americans don’t know that a commonplace piece of plastic has become an international symbol of the American party. Enter, the red Solo cup. Although it may sound strange to us, this humble cup that […]

The Good, The Quiet, and The Ugly of the 2015 Republican Debate

http://actioncooling.com/?kiko=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-deutscher-broker&33e=1b binäre optionen deutscher broker Peter Kronish 10/1/2015 The Republican debate held earlier this month at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California saw some serious name-calling, name dropping, and resume-reading by the top Republican candidates. Although the majority of responses included more reiteration of past accomplishments than actual policy, there was general accord among the candidates on many topics, […]

Epic Intern Fails

حساب تداول مجاني الخيارات الثنائية Peter Kronish 8/10/2015 Internships are often a person’s initiation into the working world. Unfortunately for some, this first step can be an incredibly awkward and wobbly one, resulting in all types of blunders. But fortunately (for the rest of us), those blunders can range from notorious gossip to downright hilarious, providing us with great entertainment either […]

Do Pick-Up Lines Drop the Ball?

binäre optionen beste zeit Alexis Colon 8/7/2015 Did it hurt, you know, when you fell from heaven?” Can anybody be taken seriously after that? Flirting can be fairly terrifying for a beginner. Typically advice ranges all over, from “just be yourself!” to “don’t be yourself, be slick and cool and handsome/beautiful,” to “hopefully she’ll think you’re funny.” Queue pick-up lines—clever […]

A Global Warning for Global Warming

Nyvia Weathersby   Our planet is HOT, but you want to live on a cool planet, don’t you? In recent decades, scientists discovered that the temperature on earth has indeed risen at an unparalleled rate. Many scientists believe that human activity is causing the extreme discomfort in our environment. Everything on our Earth is affected when […]

Celebrity High Menu