1. Alexander Ludwig – University of Southern California
Alexander played the villainous Cato in binära optioner mäklare sverige The Hunger Games last year. But did you also know the 21-year-old is studying Theatre at USC? According to Elite Daily, he’s even in the fraternity Psi Psi (which is like the cutest name for a fraternity ever, and makes me think of “Gangnam Style”). Let’s just hope he has a kinder approach to group activities than his character.
2. http://seoperspective.com/lvg/glnoa.php?hl=bhojpuri-songs-khesari-lal-and-pawan-singh-MP3-songs-2016.2017 die besten broker für binäre optionen Christy Turlington – Columbia University
You don’t have to be right out of high school to go back to school. Former supermodel Christy Turlington is pursuing a Master’s in Public Health, and from an Ivy League school no less! Christy is an advocate for maternal health and has a non-profit organization called Every Mother Counts. She explains on the website, “Once I learned that hundreds of thousands of women around the world were dying each year I needed to know why. And when I learned that almost 90% of these deaths are preventable I committed myself to doing all that I could to stop these senseless deaths.” That’s a pretty inspiring reason to go back to school.
3. http://tarbitoitutargalt.ee/?yaichko=piattaforme-sistema-binario&a62=cd piattaforme sistema binario Dakota Fanning – New York University
Everyone’s favorite precocious child star is all grown up and going to college. And paying $10,000 for rent, according to a report last year. Her little sister Elle doesn’t seem far behind. She also expressed an interest in going to college. Whoa whoa whoa, let’s take this slow, shall we? I want to make sure these two are always available to hypnotize me with their alien gazes.
4. grafici opzioni binarie gratis Dylan and Cole Sprouse – New York University
The stars of binaryo com The Suite Life of Zack and Cody are all grown up and attending college at age 21. Cole is studying humanities and archaeology while Dylan is studying video game design. Dylan even gave NYU Local a look into a typical day in his life on campus. I wonder if they ever run into Dakota.
5. http://www.statlogistics.com/?nlo=anyoption-k%C3%BCndigen&f1d=3d anyoption kündigen Justin Combs – University of California, Los Angeles
binär option testkonto Diddy’s son Justin received a $54,000 football scholarship to UCLA, which caused some controversy, because, well, Diddy’s a gazillionaire. What is good, however, is that according to Slate Justin graduated high school with a 3.75 GPA.
6. il sistema binario guadagnare soldi da casa Miranda Cosgrove – University of Southern California
Just like Alexander Ludwig, Miranda is a USC Trojan. The Nickelodeon star intends to major in Film (woohoo, best major ever), and she told operazioni bonarie Jimmy Kimmel last month that students in her Intro to Television class brought up her show opciones binarias seguras iCarly in discussion. That’s gotta be awkward. But she got an A, so go her!
Even though the model’s dad is famous British rock star http://qhr.com.au/?c=opzioni-binarie-banc-de-swiss opzioni binarie banc de swiss Mick Jagger, Georgia chose to study at New York City’s School of Visual Arts. Maybe we’ll be buying her artwork one day.
8. setup para opções binárias Scotty McCreery – North Carolina State University
Scotty may have won American Idol in 2011, but that doesn’t mean he’s not interested in continuing his education. He chose to go back to his Southern roots to study in North Carolina. Scotty admitted to CMT that his first year was tough, and he might need to cut back on some hours, but joked that it would put him on “the 50-year plan.” Keep at it, Scotty.
9. demokonto traden biinäreoptionen Patrick Schwarzenegger – University of Southern California
Another Trojan! Patrick has got some pretty famous parents, and his mom http://nutrilovepets.com/install.php?z3=SkVxRnl4LnBocA== köpa flagyl 400 mg Maria Shriver helped him movie into his dorm room his first year. (Aww.) Turns out it was the same room his sister stayed in when she went to USC. I wonder if she left him any secret messages.
10. iq option è una fregatura Emma Watson – Oxford University
Okay, so you probably already know that Emma’s pretty studious. She’s attended various universities at different times, from Brown to NYU, and she even managed to balance pole-dancing lessons with her studies. She’s continues to channel Hermione Granger in her real life, but I don’t think anyone would say that’s a bad thing.