http://customer.goldenappleweddings.com/2016/02/02/hello-world/embed/ trading 60 secondi demo Our planet is HOT, but you want to live on a cool planet, don’t you?
tastylia review In recent decades, scientists discovered that the temperature on earth has indeed risen at an unparalleled rate. Many scientists believe that human activity is causing the extreme discomfort in our environment. Everything on our Earth is affected when temperatures shift and sea levels begin to rise. This global warming is causing our ozone layers to thin out, which means the Earth is less protected from the rays of the sun and other possible threats. Before Global warming starts to explode beyond control, we must start to make changes that will decrease its effects on our world. When we become more aware of what is happening to our environment, the more likely we are to make changes in our daily lives. Even the smallest change in your daily routine could decrease Global Warming!
How to make your life: Greener
- Bike, use public transit, carpool to work, drive slower, keep your tire inflated
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Compost
- Conserve water
- Eat less meat/eat more local an organic foods
- Lower your thermostat in the winter. Raise it in the summer
- Volunteer/Lobby for the Environment
http://ekja.ee/?sekvoya=come-fare-soldi come fare soldi What is the difference between global warming, greenhouse effect and sublime climate change?
where to buy generic maxalt online without a rx “Greenhouse effect” is the effect of certain gasses that trap heat in the atmosphere and raise the temperature of the planet
https iqoption com it “Global warming” is the rise in temperature caused by the greenhouse effect. The term “global warming” is the result of climate change.
binär optionen demo “Sublime climate change” is the change in the climate caused by global warming.
- Americans go through 25 billion plastic bottles every year
- Each year Americans throw away 25,000,000,000 Styrofoam cups, enough every year to circle the Earth 436 times.
- When you toss out one aluminum can, you waste as much energy as if you’d filled the same can half-full of gasoline and poured it into the ground.
- Letting your faucet run for five minutes uses about as much energy as letting a 60-watt light bulb run for 14 hours.